Vote For the Top Model

SandraDream Chat & vote now
ZairraAshChat & vote now
AwesomeKery Chat & vote now
JuicyAlicee Chat & vote now !
Karabellee Chat & vote now

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cars and Girls Clip 08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXk3CAPZQjgendofvid
[starttext]
Cars and Girls Clip 08
[endtext]





Host profile:
I'm a real Siren - mistress of coaxing. Lay Your head down into my lap, let me pamper You until the end of time.
What turns me on:
My sexual appetite cannot be satisfied - all I want is sex! Preferably right now! - Come and guide my hands through the Land of Desire.
What turns me off:
Nothing can turn me off about You - and now click on Private Show button... ;o)
That's my boy!

Nickname:
MELISSA
Age: 19
Sex: female
Sex preferences: bisexual
Height: 152 - 162 cm
Weight: 46-52 kg
Breast Size: normal
Hair color: brown
Hair length: long
Eye color: brown
Build: petite
Race: white

No comments:

Post a Comment